About Us

Photographic Portraits is a boutique photography studio specializing in Weddings, Seniors, Children, Maternity, Newborn and Baby's First Year Photography. Our studio is conveniently located in downtown Jesup, GA . All portrait sessions include a complimentary consultation. We will discuss your favorite backgrounds and props, and where you would like to hang the portraits. Silvy will then design and create the beautiful portraits and products for your home. Ask us about our popular gallery wrapped canvases and wall grouping collections.

We use this blog to show you some of our latest sessions as well as studio promotions. Please check back often for new updates.

Got a question? Please feel free to connect with us by using the "Contact Us" form on the website or call Silvy at (912) 427-6426 for a complimentary phone consultation. We will return your message within one business day.

Be our fans on Facebook! Click on "Facebook" from the menu bar. Like our fan page to receive exclusive offers that are available to our fans only!

Visit our studio in downtown Jesup: 130 S. Brunswick Street Jesup, GA 31546.We are open Mon, Tue, Thu and Friday 10am -12pm and 1pm to 6pm and Saturdays by appointment only.

Call our studio at (912) 427-6426 for any question and to schedule your session!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

How come my job is sooo much fun!

Best Blogger Tips Pin It



I know, when it is good, I should just sit back and relax. But I keep having so much fun and I am beginning to wonder if it will all blow away with the wind one day.
Before a session, I am guilty of over thinking. I try to plan for every little thing, for amusing little ones and being cool enough for the older kids and I think about keeping parents happy while they are tearing out their hair trying to make the most of this magical time we have, because it is now. (I am a parent so I know that side of it VERY well!) I think about where and how and try to stay true to myself and what I love in an image, while appealing to others as well. I just plain over think.
The truth is, that I think, and think and then I start shooting and all of that energy spent trying to not miss a thing… DISAPPEARS.

Thank you Holly and Gabriel! Next time I'll take your cup of coffee offer! haha
Here are a few teasers for ya! I hope you are happy too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sil,

Prachtige foto's!!! 1 voor 1! Is lang geleden dat we elkaar nog hoorde, ma had het heel druk, (gij ook precies, als ik zo kijk naar je site) Maar ik hou je werk wel in het oog. :-) Ik probeer je zo snel mogelijk nog eens te bellen!

Groetjes,
liesje

Anonymous said...

oh my gabe has gotten so big and these are wonderful pics..

Anonymous said...

oh my gabe has gotten so big and these are wonderful pics..

Holly K. said...

Silvy,

As always, you have a magical way of bringing out the beauty in my son. I was stressing about the pics turning out, but with you, I should just learn to let it go. Thank you so much for everything you do and next time, I'll bring strong coffee...we may even give Gabriel some, too. LOL