About Us

Photographic Portraits is a boutique photography studio specializing in Weddings, Seniors, Children, Maternity, Newborn and Baby's First Year Photography. Our studio is conveniently located in downtown Jesup, GA . All portrait sessions include a complimentary consultation. We will discuss your favorite backgrounds and props, and where you would like to hang the portraits. Silvy will then design and create the beautiful portraits and products for your home. Ask us about our popular gallery wrapped canvases and wall grouping collections.

We use this blog to show you some of our latest sessions as well as studio promotions. Please check back often for new updates.

Got a question? Please feel free to connect with us by using the "Contact Us" form on the website or call Silvy at (912) 427-6426 for a complimentary phone consultation. We will return your message within one business day.

Be our fans on Facebook! Click on "Facebook" from the menu bar. Like our fan page to receive exclusive offers that are available to our fans only!

Visit our studio in downtown Jesup: 130 S. Brunswick Street Jesup, GA 31546.We are open Mon, Tue, Thu and Friday 10am -12pm and 1pm to 6pm and Saturdays by appointment only.

Call our studio at (912) 427-6426 for any question and to schedule your session!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Contest Time!!!!!

Best Blogger Tips Pin It Ok, faithful readers... I have decided to do a contest for EVERYBODY, not just clients, so read up! This one is so easy and everyone should participate, friends, family, blog stalkers, newbies... everyone. I am giving away a $25 gift certificate to one random person. All you have to do is post a comment on this post. I will then choose at random a name from all the posts and that person will win the $25 gift certificate. Make sure you leave your name and if you don't leave an email address make sure you check back later for the winner.

Details:

What are we giving away?
A $25 gift certificate

How do you win?
It's easy, leave a comment below. Make sure to include your name.

Who can participate?
Anyone and Everyone

How do we choose the winner?
I will put everyones name in a hat and choose the winner at random. I will then post on my blog the name of the winner and you will need to email me to receive your prize.

What is the Deadline?
April18th at 10:00 PM

Why are you giving this away?
Because I feel like it:):):) Also, I really want to know who out there reads my blog and I want the blogstalkers to come out!!!! Plus, it's a fun way to give something away!

Good Luck!

9 comments:

Sheri Courson said...

Of course I read your blog ! I think it's one of the most charming web sites there is. How often do you get to look at beautiful photosof so many wonderful people in Wayne County. I don't care if I win the $25.00 gift certificate or not, I just wanted you to know I enjoy your blog web site. I really love the entry into your blog !

Sheri Courson

Anonymous said...

Silvy,
You are an amazing person! I read your blog everyday,as well as, Taylor logs in a couple of times a day! Your pictures are great! We have thoroughly enjoyed you!


Dawn & Taylor Ognilla

Heather @ Home said...

Hi Silvy! Love your blog! Look forward to working with you for many years to come. Your the best!

Anonymous said...

hey i read your blog...I cant wait for braydons 6 month

Anonymous said...

Silvy,
I'm really nosey (LOL) of course I read your blogs everyday and I'm so glad I do. LOL! Just Kidding! I love all your creative work and love looking everday at all the new things you put up. I LOVE THE POCKETBOOKS!!!
Kati Pierce

Unknown said...

Yea I read the Blog all the time to see whats new, and see all the great pic! But I really dont like to leave a message! :-) I cant wait to get my kids pic done again! Thanks again and you do great work! And I Love the hand bags! I hope I can use my $25 gift certificate for it! ha ha ha Just kidding!
Krystal Melvin

Unknown said...

Silvy,

I am so excited about where you have gone in a couple of years with your photography. You just get better and better!


Kim Craig

Anonymous said...

Hi Silvy,
I'm finally posting a comment.
Love your work!!!

Linda

Jocelyn Mashburn said...

Silvy, we just LOVE your work! We were so lucky to find you right here in town! Can't wait to come back for another round of pics!