About Us

Photographic Portraits is a boutique photography studio specializing in Weddings, Seniors, Children, Maternity, Newborn and Baby's First Year Photography. Our studio is conveniently located in downtown Jesup, GA . All portrait sessions include a complimentary consultation. We will discuss your favorite backgrounds and props, and where you would like to hang the portraits. Silvy will then design and create the beautiful portraits and products for your home. Ask us about our popular gallery wrapped canvases and wall grouping collections.

We use this blog to show you some of our latest sessions as well as studio promotions. Please check back often for new updates.

Got a question? Please feel free to connect with us by using the "Contact Us" form on the website or call Silvy at (912) 427-6426 for a complimentary phone consultation. We will return your message within one business day.

Be our fans on Facebook! Click on "Facebook" from the menu bar. Like our fan page to receive exclusive offers that are available to our fans only!

Visit our studio in downtown Jesup: 130 S. Brunswick Street Jesup, GA 31546.We are open Mon, Tue, Thu and Friday 10am -12pm and 1pm to 6pm and Saturdays by appointment only.

Call our studio at (912) 427-6426 for any question and to schedule your session!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

End of the Year contest!

Best Blogger Tips Pin It



Hey guys!

It's time to officially announce our end of the year BLOG CONTEST - Woo Hoo!!!! :)
This special contest is for all the men that have supported their wives and families to get portraits this past year : )

ATTENTION! We are giving away our newest Photo PURSE, personalized with Your Favorite Photographic Portraits Image, to the guy that is most honest in telling me why your wife - girlfriend (or just better half : ) deserves this awesome present for Christmas this year!

- If you are a 2008 client of Photographic Portraits (weddings, seniors, family portraits, anything!), you are eligible to enter!

- Send us your story , along with the blog title. Tell us WHY your better half DESERVES this awesome, stylish purse & why this images means that much to you!

- The deadline to submit your image # and paragraph is October 22, 2008!!!

- I will post all of the submitted images and paragraphs by October 24th on the blog. Once they are on the blog, the fun begins!

- After that blog post is created, people will have the opportunity to vote on the blog for their favorite. Now, this doesn't have to be the picture they think is the absolute best of the bunch - it can be their favorite story, moment, or even person (this is where ALLLLLLL of your family, friends and neighbors come in!) and the most votes wins! :) Voting will begin the moment the pictures are posted and will close 24 hours later.

What do I win???

If you win, you will receive a GORGEOUS Photo Purse of the favorite image chosen! ($165 Value!!)

Remember, this contest is only open to Blog-Luvin' Clients of 2008!

Good luck and get writing!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my wife deserves the purse because....well....she leaves me home with the kids all the time, it gives me special time with them :-), and she has me cook and clean, what more do you want from a wife! Im not sure what pic she would want on the purse but it looks like Im the only person to enter this so give her a call so she can pick the pic! And come on guys out there!! What a great gift this would be for your wife, she would never see this coming!! Im sure Silvy can pick a pic out for you...I hope she will do that for me! When we win this purse!
Thanks
Bleu

Anonymous said...

I think that my wife deserves this purse because she has been through a lot these past two years. With school and having to work full-time. She basically has to put up with my crap and my family's crap. My wife gave a lot up when she moved up here. She does her best trying to take care of me and our daughter. If any one deserves this it would be her

Bryan Manning

Anonymous said...

I think my wife deserves this purse because she is the love of my life and has given me 3 beautiful daughters. My wife runs the show for all of us making sure that everyone including me is well taken care of. She usually ends up having to do everything for our daughters because a man just can't pick outfits for 3 girls or fix their hair pretty. She schedules and prepares for all the pictures with Silvy so we can remember how fast our little girls grow. No telling how many times she has taken them to the bathroom at restaurants because I say "The men's restroom is too dirty, you take them," a classic male response. I'm sure there are hundreds of other reasons she deserves it but I can't list them all. Thanks Jamie for all you do and have given to me.

Billy Tippins