About Us

Photographic Portraits is a boutique photography studio specializing in Weddings, Seniors, Children, Maternity, Newborn and Baby's First Year Photography. Our studio is conveniently located in downtown Jesup, GA . All portrait sessions include a complimentary consultation. We will discuss your favorite backgrounds and props, and where you would like to hang the portraits. Silvy will then design and create the beautiful portraits and products for your home. Ask us about our popular gallery wrapped canvases and wall grouping collections.

We use this blog to show you some of our latest sessions as well as studio promotions. Please check back often for new updates.

Got a question? Please feel free to connect with us by using the "Contact Us" form on the website or call Silvy at (912) 427-6426 for a complimentary phone consultation. We will return your message within one business day.

Be our fans on Facebook! Click on "Facebook" from the menu bar. Like our fan page to receive exclusive offers that are available to our fans only!

Visit our studio in downtown Jesup: 130 S. Brunswick Street Jesup, GA 31546.We are open Mon, Tue, Thu and Friday 10am -12pm and 1pm to 6pm and Saturdays by appointment only.

Call our studio at (912) 427-6426 for any question and to schedule your session!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random Facts 2

Best Blogger Tips Pin It














So here is our day in portraits.... and because it was soo much fun and the only thing I can say is how cute... how handsome, just gorgeous and on and on... I give you my randon facts 2, for everyone who keeps up I did this months ago, but because soooo much has changed... here they are again : )
And, not to scare anyone away I will keep it photography related (that's why you're here isn't it?)

1. I get exited and nervous at the same time prior to each session even if I already made your portraits several times before.

2. I shoot with Canon. All Canon now all the time.

3. I think newborn babies are the easiest subjects. I'm not saying which ones are the hardest.

4. At least 100 times a day by now, I think to myself...that would make an awesome photo!

5. I still do this haha ....On almost every session I trip over something, step in a hole in the ground, or back into something while I am shooting. I must look really graceful.

6. Some of my favorite photos aren't even of my own family. Some of my favorites might be from your session. There are some that make me smile every single time I look at them and sometimes I look at them just so I can smile.

7. I still don't like to have my picture taken.

8. The best photo I have of myself right now is a family pic we made our self this past summer

10. I got my first camera hand me down from my daddy . I still have it. I really have to get to work on having it displayed in a shadow box!

Hopefully you know a little bit about me now!

No comments: