About Us

Photographic Portraits is a boutique photography studio specializing in Weddings, Seniors, Children, Maternity, Newborn and Baby's First Year Photography. Our studio is conveniently located in downtown Jesup, GA . All portrait sessions include a complimentary consultation. We will discuss your favorite backgrounds and props, and where you would like to hang the portraits. Silvy will then design and create the beautiful portraits and products for your home. Ask us about our popular gallery wrapped canvases and wall grouping collections.

We use this blog to show you some of our latest sessions as well as studio promotions. Please check back often for new updates.

Got a question? Please feel free to connect with us by using the "Contact Us" form on the website or call Silvy at (912) 427-6426 for a complimentary phone consultation. We will return your message within one business day.

Be our fans on Facebook! Click on "Facebook" from the menu bar. Like our fan page to receive exclusive offers that are available to our fans only!

Visit our studio in downtown Jesup: 130 S. Brunswick Street Jesup, GA 31546.We are open Mon, Tue, Thu and Friday 10am -12pm and 1pm to 6pm and Saturdays by appointment only.

Call our studio at (912) 427-6426 for any question and to schedule your session!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Token of appreciation!

Best Blogger Tips Pin It For all of you that remembered last years "end of the year contest" know that it is about time to pick out some of ours special and valued families. Last year I left it up to you to nominate either yourself, a special friend or family member. This year I decided to take matters into my own hands and point out some of the families that have left a memorable impression on me this past year! For the great reason that you left an impression on me, I have chosen a gift that hopefully does the same thing for you!

So lets make it fun! If I leave names on here that would make it tooo easy :) so here we go, I give you a description of who and why they made my top 5... that way the guessing is more fun!

Family #1 : Greatest Sibling Love!
This family comes to visit us quite often, because the baby is a part of our Baby's First Year plan! Reason why I picked them.... here we go.... sometimes I make a photograph that really didn't turn out as great or exact the way I want it to be and the best part is, I am gonna mention it to you too!! lol Now this mama, no matter how I try to explain it's not really that great of a shot. She loves it... did I say that right? LOVES IT... any kind of love between brother and sister is soo appreciated by mom that it really tickles my mind!

Family #2 : Jolliest Family!
This family left an amazing memory in my heart.... it was one of those Georgia summer days.... 90 degrees out and definitely not the right time to take your precious girls out playing. But as much as everything seemed wrong to me, the photo session went great (these girls are awesome) and mom absolutely kept our spirit up with her joyful smile and encouraging words that everything was perfect! Sometimes I also need words of encouragement to see the best at any time or place...

Family #3 and #4 : Best Helping hands!
These two go hand in hand. They are related to each other. Both have little ones. And they always come together with the baby being photographed and somehow manage to leave the other baby in dad's hands to be taken care of so mom can help out with the session. They have the best coordination and teamwork I have ever seen in here. Are always prepared for anything, and are always a step ahead of me lol How great is this right?! Makes me wonder if we can write this in our portrait agreement " always bring help!" HAHA

And last but not least
Family #5 : Just Because...
This Family has been randomly selected... I couldn't make up my mind on so many amazing memories that I just picked one. After picking, ... I do have to say that this family has been a part of my career for a while and they are very much appreciated!

If you receive a phone call from me in the next couple of weeks, then you know you are it! So come on over then to pick up your personalized ornament!!

No comments: