About Us

Photographic Portraits is a boutique photography studio specializing in Weddings, Seniors, Children, Maternity, Newborn and Baby's First Year Photography. Our studio is conveniently located in downtown Jesup, GA . All portrait sessions include a complimentary consultation. We will discuss your favorite backgrounds and props, and where you would like to hang the portraits. Silvy will then design and create the beautiful portraits and products for your home. Ask us about our popular gallery wrapped canvases and wall grouping collections.

We use this blog to show you some of our latest sessions as well as studio promotions. Please check back often for new updates.

Got a question? Please feel free to connect with us by using the "Contact Us" form on the website or call Silvy at (912) 427-6426 for a complimentary phone consultation. We will return your message within one business day.

Be our fans on Facebook! Click on "Facebook" from the menu bar. Like our fan page to receive exclusive offers that are available to our fans only!

Visit our studio in downtown Jesup: 130 S. Brunswick Street Jesup, GA 31546.We are open Mon, Tue, Thu and Friday 10am -12pm and 1pm to 6pm and Saturdays by appointment only.

Call our studio at (912) 427-6426 for any question and to schedule your session!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 is going to be big. Really big. Freaking huge!

Best Blogger Tips Pin It I moved to America  a little over 8 years ago and I’ll admit that wasn’t the easiest pill to swallow. It has been a roller coaster of up's and downs but nowhere in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined this! It took me a few years to figure out what was what around here. Things took off after that and now I’m busier than I’ve ever been. I’ve had some of the most incredible families and couples on the planet. I’ve seen moments that have blown me away, made me cry (in the best possible way), made my heart melt, made me laugh til my stomach hurt, and simply made me say “awwww…”. And I’m pretty sure all of those things will happen again and again in 2012. I’m so thankful to everyone who has helped me since I showed up here –  who trust me and recommend me to their friends and family who remind everyone that they know this photographer named Silvy, the new friends who tell me that they recognize my name and love my work who show me so much love it makes me blush.

I look forward to 2012 with bright eyes and a bushy tail. I’m excited  for the year and can tell that it’s going to be out of this world!

1 comment:

liesje said...

:-) Ben echt blij voor je dat je je zo goed voelt daar! ondanks dat we je hier wel missen. :-)
Veel plezier het komende jaar in je job!
xxx