About Us

Photographic Portraits is a boutique photography studio specializing in Weddings, Seniors, Children, Maternity, Newborn and Baby's First Year Photography. Our studio is conveniently located in downtown Jesup, GA . All portrait sessions include a complimentary consultation. We will discuss your favorite backgrounds and props, and where you would like to hang the portraits. Silvy will then design and create the beautiful portraits and products for your home. Ask us about our popular gallery wrapped canvases and wall grouping collections.

We use this blog to show you some of our latest sessions as well as studio promotions. Please check back often for new updates.

Got a question? Please feel free to connect with us by using the "Contact Us" form on the website or call Silvy at (912) 427-6426 for a complimentary phone consultation. We will return your message within one business day.

Be our fans on Facebook! Click on "Facebook" from the menu bar. Like our fan page to receive exclusive offers that are available to our fans only!

Visit our studio in downtown Jesup: 130 S. Brunswick Street Jesup, GA 31546.We are open Mon, Tue, Thu and Friday 10am -12pm and 1pm to 6pm and Saturdays by appointment only.

Call our studio at (912) 427-6426 for any question and to schedule your session!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Counting the days.....

Best Blogger Tips Pin It








I am so excited to start counting the days until our Florida Studio "Dutch Girl Studio Inc." opens, we are only days away. I ame finishing up small things now, paint, carpet, shelving and etc... I have had several people asking me if this means that Photographic Portraits will be closing and NO that's not the case. Photographic Portraits is my baby, it will be my number one priority to keep things as smooth as possible. I am actually working on getting a good team together to make both studio's be a fun and exciting place to be. I will still be your photographer, there will be no one replacing me. I will be rotating both locations. For people that have had the chance to get to know me a bit better, they do understand that I am never too busy to have too much work, I absolutely love what I do and this is not a job to me! I am very thrilled to be in different locations and give all of you the option to come out to the new studio to come check it out or for Beach portraits without the ridiculous travel fee lol. Soo, if anyone else runs into rumors about me closing my studio, refer to this post, and kindly tell them I am here in Jesup to stay hahaha
Thanks soo much everyone!
Silvy

No comments: