About Us

Photographic Portraits is a boutique photography studio specializing in Weddings, Seniors, Children, Maternity, Newborn and Baby's First Year Photography. Our studio is conveniently located in downtown Jesup, GA . All portrait sessions include a complimentary consultation. We will discuss your favorite backgrounds and props, and where you would like to hang the portraits. Silvy will then design and create the beautiful portraits and products for your home. Ask us about our popular gallery wrapped canvases and wall grouping collections.

We use this blog to show you some of our latest sessions as well as studio promotions. Please check back often for new updates.

Got a question? Please feel free to connect with us by using the "Contact Us" form on the website or call Silvy at (912) 427-6426 for a complimentary phone consultation. We will return your message within one business day.

Be our fans on Facebook! Click on "Facebook" from the menu bar. Like our fan page to receive exclusive offers that are available to our fans only!

Visit our studio in downtown Jesup: 130 S. Brunswick Street Jesup, GA 31546.We are open Mon, Tue, Thu and Friday 10am -12pm and 1pm to 6pm and Saturdays by appointment only.

Call our studio at (912) 427-6426 for any question and to schedule your session!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wedding Giveaway!!!

Best Blogger Tips Pin It
A ritual I have for starting a new year is to review the past year and be grateful for the opportunities and the clients that have came my way. This past year I have had so much to be grateful for! Fantastic weddings and events, numerous commercial projects, I stayed busy all year. On top of all this I have also decided to open Dutch Girl Studio this year.If you haven't checked it out go to www.dutchgirl-studio.com or find us on facebook. So many excited things are happening and I want to share with all of you. I have been given SO much in my life that I am eternally grateful for. One of my favorites gifts has been the one God gave me of having an artistic mind and being able to see the world a little bit differently. I could never possibly thank HIM enough for blessing me with the talent of photography and art. I am SO lucky and blessed to be able to share with others with what God has given me. I don’t claim to be the best out there, as I believe I am FAR from it. But I am so grateful for what I do have and would never take it for granted. Because God has given me so much, I want to use my gift to give to someone else. With all of that being said I have decided to run a contest to give away a free wedding package to a deserving bride & groom. ! I’m SO excited about this and cannot wait to tell you about it. So let’s not wait any longer and get to it!

Here is the juicy scoop:

What exactly does the winner get?
This contest is open to anyone in the world!

6 hours of wedding day coverage
photographer & assistant
CD with full resolution images

How to enter:
It’s easy! To enter the contest all you have to do is email me at: dutchgirlstudio@gmail.com and be sure to include the following:

- bride & groom’s name
- wedding date & time of ceremony
- wedding location & venue
- photo of you and your fiance’
- and last but not least, send me a mini version of your love story or how you fell in love and why you feel as though you deserve this- be as detailed and honest as you like!

The rules:

- your wedding must be in 2011
- I must be available on your wedding date
- all of my goods and services are free, but if any travel is required you must pay for all expenses involved for me and my assistant (travel, hotel, etc)
- because each wedding date is so valuable, the winner must put down a $500 deposit (to guarantee your date) that will be fully refunded on date of wedding once agreement has been fulfilled by both parties.

Because only one lucky couple can be the grand winner, I will also give away photography time. The next 3 couple's to book their special day with me, will receive with whichever collection they purchase up to 6 hours of photography time for FREE!!!

The contest runs for 2 weeks starting NOW and ends January Thursday the 27th.. The winner will be chosen on January 28, 2011 and announced on the blog www.silvyphotos.blogspot.com . I’m so excited and cannot wait to read all of your stories! I just know it will be a very hard decision as I’m sure they will all be fabulous.

Good luck to everyone!

I look forward to hearing from you!! : )

To make this post a little prettier here is a shot from Felecia & Chris’ Wedding Day.

No comments: